GENERAL DESCRIPTION – Project Manager
A great place to work!
Plus Consulting is seeking qualified individuals who wish to work for a company that is on the cutting edge of the technical landscape. We offer the highest level of quality technical consulting services available. Plus Consulting strives to find motivated self-starters, consistently recruiting only top-shelf talent who excel at being the frontrunners of new technology. As a member of the Plus Consulting team you will be eligible for quarterly bonus incentives and tremendous benefits including a competitive 401(k) plan. If you are looking for a career in a fast-paced and challenging IT environment that combines a corporate setting with high-energy team work, Plus Consulting is for you!
Project Manager will Manage Innovative Software/CRM/IT Solutions across multiple practice platforms to Include: Application Development, CRM, Sugar CRM, Salesforce, Security, Infrastructure, SharePoint, Quality Assurance and Microsoft Business Intelligence.
Duties and responsibilities
Provides consulting services
- Aids sales and delivery teams in project scoping and estimating
- Coordinates, creates, and communicates project plans and all accompanying deliverables
- Monitors project processes throughout the implementation to ensure high levels of quality are met
- Manages day to day project work in an effort to control scope creep, budget overruns and timeliness of delivery
- Communicates clearly and consistently
Meets professional standards
- Develops quality deliverables and provides guidance to others on deliverables
- Adheres to project deadlines and commitments
- Exceeds customer expectations of professionalism
- Acts as a client advocate
- Understands business value in solutions
- Balances client requirements against competing efforts and project risk factors
- Experience managing and working with large scale Enterprise Software Development Projects at the Project Management level.
- Experience using common business applications (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Strong desire to learn new industries and technologies
- Ability to adapt to new challenges
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with professionals at all levels – Software Development, QA, BA and Project Stakeholders
- 3 -6 years managing projects and/or regularly conducting project management activities
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree
- Project Management Certification Preferred
- PMP Certified or PMP best practices experience
- Agile experience strongly preferred
- Plus Consulting Full Time - Pittsburgh PA and Carnegie Offices